meet tamar of nest pretty things
WHAT DO YOU MAKE?
I am a Jewelry Designer and make Necklaces, Bracelets, and earrings.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
My studio is Burlington Vermont.
WHAT HAS BEEN MAKING YOU EXCITED LATELY?
I am very excited about the new year, our business has been expanding with lots of new opportunities popping up and on the personal level we have a few fun trips coming up, you can follow my Instagram account where I share my travels and daily life.
IF YOU COULD LEARN A NEW SKILL WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would love to learn pottery, I did it a little many years ago and would love to go back to it and learn more skills.
COFFEE OR TEA?
I'm a coffee person but alas cannot drink coffee anymore...so Herbal tea it is!
WHAT DO YOU WATCH OR LISTEN TO IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE YOU'RE MAKING?
I love to listen to books or podcasts!
SHARE 5 FUN FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF
- I was born in NYC but grew up in Tel Aviv Israel
- I only started making jewelry 6 years ago
- I worked as a Fashion Editor and Creative Director for 25 years
- I taught myself how to make jewelry
- As much as I love VT I travel a lot and must be in an urban environment every few weeks, after all, I'm a city girl.